Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Intentionalilty

This morning I received a sealed plastic baggy full of 3x5 cards of intentionality.  The contents are the "one word" that the people at the church I serve believe that God has spoken to them for 2013.  On the back of the cards are their "BHAG's," their one "Big, Hairy, Audacious Goal" that with God's help will come to pass this year.

What a great focus...

It's the middle of March...and it's not too late.  You can participate in this simple act of asking God what one word you should focus on this year in your life, and what one large goal can come to pass this year with God's help.  My word is, "Now."  I believe that a number of the dreams that God has spoken in my life over the years are going to come to occur in the very near future. 

How about you?  What's your focus; how are you living life with intentionality?


No comments:

Post a Comment